There are many types of wines that go well with steak, but some of the most popular are Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Zinfandel. Cabernet sauvignon wines from Italy are some of the best in the world. They are known for their deep, intense flavors and their firm tannins.
Cabernet sauvignon wines from Italy tend to be more full-bodied than other cabernet sauvignon wines, and they have a higher alcohol content. Here, we share a short list of excellent Cabernet Sauvignons to explore and tantalize your palate:
- Covert Estate Black Label - Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Campo Alle Comete - Bolgheri Superiore Rosso 2017
- VASO Cellars by Dana Estates - Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
- Pavette - Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
- Dry Creek Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
- Eberle Vineyard Selection - Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
A good cabernet sauvignon need proper oxygenation. Pour the wine into a glass and then add a small amount of oxygen by swirling the wine around the glass. This will help to open up the wine's flavors and aromas.
Love unique natural, organic and biodynamic wines? Place an order on Melograna and get the best prices https://www.melograna.io/